[Bell Historians] Jack Millhouse Memorial Project

JohnBaldwin Dovemaster at c...
Wed Aug 28 14:09:39 BST 2002

Richard's contribution encouraged me to look up these two individuals' names
in Cyril Wratten's very useful cumulative RW index (typewritten with many ms
additions). The results are:

George Cross:
1938: 589*
1965: 345, 377, 392, 510
1966: 576

William Barber:
1938: 45*
1950: 380, 412, 428
1952: 558
1957: 744
1958: 127, 133
1963: 377

On investigating a few of these entries, I found those marked * included a
picture which could be just what JRK was looking for, and the others include
sufficiently interesting info for me to circulate the results around
everyone. (I have not investigated each and every reference, so ... E &
OE!)

John Baldwin
(029) 2055 4457

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/