[Bell Historians] The Rings of Twelve WebSite

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Tue Dec 10 11:25:35 GMT 2002

Re. the news item on Oldham, it appears the information I gave you was
not quite correct. I've since spoke to Derek Thomas, and it is the
frameside between 4 and 5, so everything apart from the back six are
unusable. I intend to go over there at some point, hopfully combining it
with a trip to Tod. Not sure when though - going to Norwich for three
days next week.

David