Fwd: [nabbers] Ebbw Vale

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at h...
Thu Dec 11 19:00:55 GMT 2003

---

They are an eight from the Loughborough Foundry dated 1937 except for
the fourth which is 1919

I remember there being a device to count the number of times that the
tenor had struck - but it was 1971 when I rang there.

In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Michael Childs <mtchilds at y...>
wrote:
> From the nabbers list
>
> Does anyone have any further information?
>
> Michael
>
> --- Matthew Turner <matthewturner26 at h...>
> wrote: > To: nabbers at yahoogroups.com
> > From: "Matthew Turner" <matthewturner26 at h...>
> > Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:39:54 +0000
> > Subject: [nabbers] Ebbw Vale
> >

> ---------------------------------
>
> Does anyone know any more about this story?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3309329.stm
>
> The tower contains a wonderful Taylor 8 and it would
> be a tragedy if they
> were lost.
>
> Matthew

> Terms of Service.
>
> =====
> <P><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3>Michael Childs </FONT></P>
> <P><A href="mailto:mtchilds at y..."><FONT face="Arial Black"
size=3>mtchilds at y...</FONT></A></P>

__
> BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry!
Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk