[Bell Historians] Bells of Ivinghoe, Bucks

A Willis zen16073 at z...
Wed Jul 23 18:57:15 BST 2003

charset="us-ascii"

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanna Wheatland [mailto:joanna.wheatland at v...]
Sent: 23 July 2003 16:37
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Bells of Ivinghoe, Bucks

Hi,

I'm new to the list, and wonder if there's anyone out there who can help
me.

I'm a ringer at Chippenham, Wilts, and am also interested in local
history.

On a history list of which I am a member there was a bell enquiry which I'
m passing on to you:

Corrall asks: "Does any one know anything of the history of John Warner
bell foundry?

[A Willis]

There's a short chapter on the Warner Foundry in Joyce Dodds'
'Hertfordshire Bellfounders'.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com