[Bell Historians] mathew O' Byrne foundry

john maloney mary_maloney01 at h...
Sun Jun 8 01:48:33 BST 2003

thanks david that would be very much appreciated if you could copy that for
me from Mr. Fred Dukes book , coincidently it was with the help of the fred
dukes trust and the great keltek group and others that we were able to get
our change ringing peal here in lismore.