[Bell Historians] Brecon Cathedral

JohnBaldwin Dovemaster at c...
Sat Mar 29 11:13:56 GMT 2003

The situation is parallel, ie, DAC in each diocese for churches (and
remember that half of our cathedrals, with the exception of St Asaph,
Bangor, Brecon, are also parish churches), and a provincial Cathedrals &
Churches Commission which deals also with cathedrals (which does mean a
'parish' cathedral may well have to 'go through two hoops') - but that does
not necessarily mean there is a standing bell consultant on the FAC and the
situation always seems to be dealt with on an ad hoc basis!

John Baldwin
(029) 2055 4457