Blews bells and Brmingham bells

cj_hustler james.hustler at 1...
Thu May 22 15:18:45 BST 2003

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford"
<c.j.pickford at t...> wrote:
> Thanks for Lancashire suggestions so far - all worth exploring, but
not looking promising.

Thought I may have had another possibility with St Anne,Heyhouses-on-
Sea but that's the Taylor 8 already mentioned.

Perusing the Blackburn Diocese website, throws up another few
possible contenders, but again I've no knowledge of any bells past or
present.

St Margaret of Antioch, St Annes on Sea, (SD431395)
St Anne, Greenlands, Poulton le Fylde, (SD326388)
St Anne, Copp, Great Eccleston, (SD431395)

and the unlikley
St Anne, Fence in Pendle (SD824371) - nearer to Burnley than
Blackburn, plus ISTR there's only a chime of 2 there.