[Bell Historians] Blews bells and Brmingham bells

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Sat May 24 14:34:32 BST 2003

Dear Chris

Tyntesfield Thomas Eayre bell is perfectly normal, not a dish bell.

Rowberrow L & J did F & F complete in 1907 and none of the bells.

L & J List. I haven't had a chance to go through it yet: something to look
forward to! Also look forward to update that you mentioned, following input
from JGMS etc.

Just off to Anglesey. Doubt if there will be any time for any bells.
Sometime I will do a progress list, as for Pembs.

Happy Days. C