[Bell Historians] Mallabys

david johnson david.johnson05 at n...
Tue Mar 30 00:33:19 BST 2004

This is the list I have for work by T Mallaby & son the son being Peter. However I should note that John Thomas's other son started his own buisness at Barnby Don which carried on trading till 1916 He after working for his father left Masham to work for Shaws as thier bellhanger. I will produce you a list for him as soon as possible

T Mallaby & Son,s
Completed work
1865
Knaresborough
1866
Kirkby Malzeard, Ripon Cathedral
1867
Barnard Castle
1871
Windermere, Northallerton
1872
Sharow
1873
West Tanfield, Bedale, Ilkley, Wath, Kirby Malham
1874
Barnsley, Burneston, Staindrop
1875
Gargrave, Bridford, East Witton, Wath
1876
Aysgarth, Felkirk, Hawkshead
1877
Barrow in Furness, Birstall, Kirby Stephen, Tadcaster, Whorlton

1878
Cowesby, Sherburn in Elmet, Earlsheaton, Monk Bretton, Oxhill, Leeds St Peter, Headingley
1879
Campsall, Hawarden, Malton, Mansfield, Naburn, Pickering, Whitfield
1880
Brough, Stillington, Ackworth, Barnoldswick, Gargrave
1881
Brize Norton, Nafferton, Soberton (Hants), South Church, Thorner, Topcliffe,Bishop Auckland
1882
Hull St James, Acomb, Barrow on Humber, Bossall, Ossett, Crosthwaite, Colne Engaine (Essex) Goldsborough, Grainthorp
1883
Durham St Oswald
1884
Badsworth, Huntingdon, Soberton (Hants) Clapham, South Cowton, Far Headingley, Snaith, Grundisburgh, Nunnington, Liversedge
1886
Wragby
1887
Barnby Don, Pontefract St Giles, Long Preston
1889
Felkirk, Bolton on Swale
1891
Horton in Ribbledale, Burton Pidsea
1894
Ainderby Steeple, Misson, Halton Holgate
1896
North Wheatley
1897
Askrigg, Shiptonthorpe, Little Ouseburn, Felixkirk
1898
Rylstone
1899
Burton Fleming