[Bell Historians] St Pauls Norrth road Darlington

david johnson david.johnson05 at n...
Mon Sep 13 23:06:19 BST 2004

charset="iso-8859-1"

MessageCould be slightly off the mark discribing a 32" diameter Taylor bell=
as over a ton!!!!
Yours Ian
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Richard Grimmett=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 9:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] St Pauls Norrth road Darlington

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=3D1&item=3D3746442194&=
ssPageName=3DSTRK:MEWA:IT
=20=20=20
I don't know the winner is.
=20=20=20
Is it policy on this list to allow html postings?
=20=20=20
From: david johnson [mailto:david.johnson05 at n...]=20

We had a visit to the workshop by a sales rep today from Darlington, he=
told me about a bell which a friend rescued from the fire damaged St Pauls=
Church North road Darlington many years ago, apparently he bought it and p=
ut it in his garden where it has been for many years. He has just sold it o=
n ebay I have no more details apparently he made over =A32000.
Anyone any info
Yours Ian

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

=20=20=20=20=20=20
c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service=
.=20

---