Arthur Johnson Foundry

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at s...
Fri Sep 24 04:10:27 BST 2004

I have received an inquiry about a large church bell in Canada,
supposedly bearing the marking "Arthur Johnson Foundry". It was
installed in 1939, so it must be at least that old. I have no
information about any American bellfoundry of that or similar name,
so I presume that it must have been Canadian or English. Has anyone
heard of such a bell foundry?

--
=Carl Scott Zimmerman= Co-Webmaster: http://www.gcna.org/
Voicemail: +1-314-821-8437 (home) mailto:csz_stl at s...