Bowell and centre holes

Bill Hibbert bill at h...
Fri Jan 28 16:38:35 GMT 2005

Ben Kipling:
> Bill Hibbert has analysed a wider range of bells than
> I have and should be able to confirm or deny this.

So I have - prob. at least 1,500. I have all the tuning figures,
founders and dates in a database to make it easy to search, sort,
etc. so I can answer questions like this.

Unfortunately, at present all my spare time, quite literally, is
taken up with helping the RW resurrect and update William Hall's
peals.co.uk website. It will be another few weeks yet before I come
free enough of this to resume normal life!

Bill H