Church Guide Books - Version 2!

Richard Offen richard at AULEP-qphp3j02blIiPXcR0wLqCJjjre1u6yCxL01FUJWe9WFuNZY-E1iDQ65OoGvjdoQUPn_Ag.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 4 17:07:10 BST 2006

Sorry, let's try that again with some better sentences!

I have a large collection (four box files full) of church guide books
which have been amassed over the last 45 years.

Alas, my impending move to Perth, WA, means they've got to go.   I am
loathed to condemn them to the recycling bin, so am keen to hear from
anyone who can either give them a good home or suggest a
library that would be interested in such a collection.

Richard