Colan

George Dawson george at Wl1b5DDmgpFbCib-Hs2wXv7xOusJSRsDQQcZCPj6oqU8AF49bMBdjEgUsbCHg-fgq1RD96VuA49lX9JlzeaJrulMgQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 14 11:21:39 GMT 2006

CB Cornwall gives:
1. ro to ric U P (in Gothic)      30.25"
2. IOHN GURNEY VICAR . : . IOHN TREBILCOCK & JAMES HICKS :  31" N/dated but
vicar instituted 1768
3. THO SYMMON BEN CARRA 1671 F P  33" (Bell broken)

Davidson says bells rehung 1879, my Diocesan List for Truro gives for SAINT
COLAN

St Colan

St Colanus

1 of 3