RE Message for Dave Cawley

George Dawson george at M7swrt8WKbiCzQJJ_uAm6WBp_yPVDapJ-VAyEJOvoEv-MDtYpvDMduB0yggfsrxHxPwBYZwLN_6uZOD0nA0ZzLcSFA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 27 18:24:21 BST 2007

Must be wanadoo, I'm having similar problems.
GAD

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Carl S Zimmerman
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 2:42 PM
To: Bell Historians List
Subject: [Bell Historians] Message for Dave Cawley

With advance apologies to other list subscribers for using this channel...

Dave, your anti-sp*m filters are over-eager. Attempting to send an
off-line message to you via the address which you use to correspond
with this list, I get the following response:

<dave at cawley37. <mailto:dave%40cawley37.wanadoo.co.uk> wanadoo.co.uk>
(reason: 550 Error: Message content rejected

But the message content is plain text, with no sp*mmish words anywhere.
Please contact me off-line to explain what I need to do to reach you via
email.

Thanks!

Carl