[Bell Historians] Re: T.C. Lewis

Alan Birney alanjbirney at Va3WJBfVtshh3tIZDCsJiXB3p1g21d0VOCBvEG9U8AbIUbHQmuwHeRZEYNLHncWql7EDsFF46x2_HXuj3T8FrJu_.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 3 12:39:30 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dave at ...>
wrote:

> Oh, yes please. Thank you, Alan. And if you could post your notes
on this bell, it would be most helpful. I had no record of it.

> Thanks again
>
> DLC

From
>   memory (without looking at my notes, the bell was just under 40"
>   diameter and retained its canons, so it must weight somewhere in
the
>   region of 10.5-11 cwt. Inspected with Sam Austin, summer of 2005.
>
>   Alan

        Will get onto it later this week, got about 20 CD's to search
through.

Alan