Bell acoustics experiment

Bill Hibbert bill at ZJcTCjvPy54_deOJCG3pKxr8fzIiSyrWlw8caGHsoBL27VS-bi717Em-_gqGRzIMxl6e1fmH1DEg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 24 12:49:44 BST 2007

Many thanks to all who are helping with this - about 10 people so far.
I do need more, up to 25 if possible, so if you can help, dive in and
try the tests, and tell your friends too.

All that's needed is a musical ear, a PC or Mac with sound and a
broadband connection, and 15 minutes or so to do each of 9 tests. The
results will be written up as part of my PhD thesis, and will prove (or
disprove) a theory about the strike notes of bells. The tests can be
accessed online at http://www.hibberts.co.uk/virtual/index.htm where
you will also find full instructions.

Thanks,

Bill H