Last Towers in Dove

John Baldwin Dovemaster at A4Vrqg1kZ9giUScUX5JD4B7jxVELJg4aYZX2klR_T_BPIsLioIPy9e9HwFITJczkANtDIYFRmhDH76Fp2dy_oFEj.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jun 18 11:28:50 BST 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mike Chester" <mike at ...> wrote:

> The last two towers in the Dove pNBR without any details at all are
> Hunston and Lawshall in Suffolk.
> '''
> Mike

Thanks for the info from Raven and for Jonathan's offer.  It is
because it is not clear from Raven's info that those 2 entries should
now be the same that the data has not already been included.

BUT, or AND ... at the year's CC meeting, at my request, Adrian Semken
has agreed to visit the towers and supply the details we still need.
So - it IS already in hand.

Thanks to all.

Perhaps more important questions than a total absence of information
for two 3-bell towers are those - relating to ALL the others - of:

1: is what we are showing incorrect in any way?

and

2: there are PLENTY of gaps in what we are showing.

If you KNOW for certain any of the missing/incorrect detail, the do
please make a submission.  If you SUSPECT that something is wrong,
please raise it with the person shown as Contributor (rather than with
me: my pending file of questions is so big that I think there's little
chance of it ever being cleared, so please do not add to it by raising
questions with me but with those who are likely to have a definitive
answer).

John