Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders

John Ketteringham john.ketteringham27 at 4PL5Dmg6GgHm1t_1Gkv4PS6c5BPPrQJzx1e41el8NerBVFwqnWQ8rboqtlVFwAEnJ2JLL17ZQXjbpnJSQJSktAjoNR_ge7A.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 5 18:47:11 GMT 2009

Soon after the first edition of the above book was published in 2000 it was sold out as was a reprint.       Since this book was published a tremendous amount of new information relating to both bells and bellfounders has emerged.     There have also been many restorations and augmentations in the county.   I have therefore been working on a completely new second edition which will I estimate enlarge the book by about 100 pages.   I have tried to record all bells  wherever they are hung.      This has proved well worth while and there have been some interesting discoveries.

I have also included transcripts of 59 letters relating to the bells of Lincoln Cathedral dating from 1763-1834.

If there is sufficient interest I would like to publish by subscription as a book rather than as a CD but I need to know if this is viable.        If you are interested I would be grateful if you would let me know either by email to john.ketteringham27 at 97ushdVu45-6ooAW1pj5cLe_b_xbxzK2JYIgOzRz0AksAfL9lXiKq5LxZrD_WeGktx_GnSkP1P98zhPNfXml9kxbIk46wTvhVDc.yahoo.invalid or by letter to 27 Bunkers Hill Lincoln LN2 4QS.