[Bell Historians] An original handwritten ringers notebook

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at saoPuHdl6FCYTGsoB3c8-0WOlElrHBofDjGTSpnpf-E8K0sQHtLWtZz36GHHHAfVUL5KImfwthB1r_Iwwg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 22 16:43:23 BST 2010

Hello Chris,

I also tried Ancestry and FMP but with no results.

Thanks for your thoughts Chris.

The shop is looking at a price of 1100.00, presumably Pounds, which I
find completely out to lunch.

Best wishes

Alan