[Bell Historians] Re: Netiquette

Dickon Love dickon at 21VRA5W4YcuxkC7DCDYj8uzaMAumR5KKa_xkR9wMbDvnNKIYwIKdik4rNJvQ0GRZcQCSoFfSwKj7FM1DqA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 14 20:58:32 BST 2010

DrL
> Please may I remind people that they shouldn't be top posting on this
site.

Alan:
> Seems to have fallen of deaf ears-in the last block of mesages I read,

Thanks for the prompt Alan.  I have made a few direct suggestions off list
to some contributors and was about to send out a number more.  However
hopefully this additional more general plea will suffice.  It is all about
making this list easy to follow, to both individual subscribers and digest
subscribers, bearing in mind that some people also receive messages through
Blackberry's and other mobile devices.

Thank you.

DrL