[Bell Historians] Useless Information..........

Stuart Hutchieson shutchieson at b21wf9PwT4KSJWk0WCgDYerRgYCsza7k3f0iGWG2OrTs7vEP5c8XnMfB-HqbbeTxuAblfDe94-0O1dY37G4d9VQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 6 18:43:39 GMT 2011

In Staffordshire there are 3 examples: Rugeley, Ingestre and Kingsley - all wooden six bell frames dating from late 17th or early 18th century. The Rugeley frame has been 'retired' since 1999 but the others still contain the ringing peals.

Stuart Hutchieson