Bell at St Mary Magdalene, Taunton

decidedly_bookish laura at 6VRpZy4KDRYQ56H5NgiQw4kSfMojsG8opq1GMlJ1mjYRDHxLN38LLrVLYFUbraRMSfk0J_3pmog.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jul 10 23:32:29 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

I've been reading a will dated 1503 which leave to the church of St Mary Magdalene, Taunton 'a bell of silv(er)... worought and sett my name and myn husbande' and I'm wondering if this bell still survives and if I can track it down. Wikipedia links to a page called "The Bells of St Mary Magdalene, Taunton, Somerset" on your website but the site seems to be down. I wondered if there's any way I can access the information that was on that page, or if you had any other suggestions?

Thank you.