[Bell Historians] Bell stolen from Weoley Castle, Birmingham

Robert Lewis editor at b3zotytvkD98zPmtnN-Th4i5OiDH_xaRT-7IfoaWTTwhNqPhmHOYCqYjJ-fiN-6vp9nv2nIkNCK43-khler2.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 29 14:38:13 BST 2011

I have just had a call from a Birmingham Mail reporter seeking a
picture of a bell that was stolen from St Gabriel's Church Weoley
Castle, Birmingham, earlier this week.

Unfortunately he has no details of the bell (but is trying to dig
some up);  all he could tell me is that the bell was reputedly
transferred to the Church from Lodge Hill Cemetery in Birmingham. The
Church was built in 1934.

If anyone can help identify the bell from archives please let me know.

RAL

PS - Perhaps this one will turn up on Ebay.