[Bell Historians] Landfill Grants

Richard Offen richard.offen at riHBI-8Qd4npaPv1-5e5vl5uRv6UdWnPWJ0_kJOIXNDTvVHa5FdGQRZEInIsQYQLmApvNS6BRZ31uObOsaLie18.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 27 13:53:54 BST 2011

Ruabon, near Wrexham, had one in the early day of the scheme. The requirements for this grant were much as Dickon related.

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone