St Bartholomew's, Ottawa (3)

John Cater John at z20KyB3OmM2CzAs8Ny3Ucl0M02gj67QrD7aSbUk8F0j97PUsDU4ukTorvIAl-H79kCLjLXp_nzRauCCh.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 7 18:44:29 BST 2011

It's likely I'll be able to go and have a look at these bells in a couple of
weeks time.  But if anyone has already had a look at them (presumably not,
as full details aren't on Dove) please let me know.

There seems to be some doubt as to whether they are a genuine full-circle
ring, so I should be able to sort that out.  And get the missing nominal,
diameter and canon information.

Anything else I should be looking for? (George?)

John Cater