Peal details needed please

Mike Chester chester at AVDlU_66zNkVL2km2IEkW5jMXptnBNpWGYa9e8ir05LrPfxAigS2p9_TF9ICMZnOlfoDldb_uGOaAiPUOXZeWDx1jUvbF5F2iSAJYIS-YAKVbbQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 11 10:44:25 BST 2012

Most unlikely, as he died in about 1999.  Could Chris Pickford do this as he has the details, please?  Or send them to me and I will forward them

Mike