[Bell Historians] Ogden's Tobacco Factory, Liverpool.

Sam Austin sam0austin@gmail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sun Feb 24 22:06:13 GMT 2019

Correction.

Ogden's is on Boundary Lane, just off West Derby Road in Everton. I
originally said "Fazakerley" due to confusion with "Cottage Homes", which
does also have a chiming clock.
http://www.formerchildrenshomes.org.uk/fazakerley.html

Thanks Bryan McCahey for pointing this out.

In answer to Chris's message, the Ogden's building will be converted into
apartments.

Best wishes

Sam

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 20:55, 'Chris Pickford'
c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com [bellhistorians] <