[Bell Historians] Ringing Books

Andrew Aspland aaspland at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 17:57:32 BST 2022

 Interested in Matthew Smiths Buckinghamshire - can you suggest a price I don't know how much it cost new!Andrew
    On Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 11:56:38 BST, Colin Turner <colin at pduck.plus.com> wrote:

Due to some sorting out I find I have the following books available:

Dove 6th Ed 1982, interleaved signed by the author

Dove 9th Ed 2000

Musical Handbells 2000 William Butler

Buckinghamshire Bells & Belfries 2019 2 vols Matthew J Smith

Church Bells of Leicestershire  1876 Thomas North

Towers and Bells handbook 1973 Central Council

Church Bells of Derbyshire vols 1, 2 & 3

Towers & Bells of Devon 2007 2 vols Scott, Mack and Clarke.

Enquiries off list please, any reasonable offer considered.

Colin Turner