[Bell Historians] Houghton conquest Bedfordshire,

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Tue Oct 18 10:50:40 BST 2022

Recently I have been re listening to Richard jones’ 2009 interview with Stephen ivin and there is a somewhere brief mention of  ringing at Houghton conquest during the post war period,  apparently the bells retained their original 1841 mears fittings and apparently the local verger was somewhat reluctant to let people look at them as they would’ve probably been condemned. I was wondering if anyone might know when they where last rung and what their current condition is
Many thanks
Oliver lee.