[Bell Historians] Rockbourne, Hants.

Tim Jackson tim at timjackson.email
Sun Sep 4 23:39:01 BST 2022

The quick answer is yes, we are aware of people who have rung Rockbourne full-circle. And yes, still listed as full-circle because the bells were still in their bearings albeit with most or all other fittings removed when we looked maybe 15 years ago.

Of course, the situation might now be different.

Tim (Dove Steward)

Sent from my iPhone