[Bell Historians] William Noone & Henry II Oldfield

Andrew Higson andrewhigson at ymail.com
Mon Jul 10 15:58:30 BST 2023

 Have you tried Dawson's Dossiers? Can't recall if there is any historical content or not, but the man himself could advise.
Andrew
    On Monday, 10 July 2023 at 15:55:23 BST, Jonathan Dickenson via Bell-historians <bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk> wrote:

 Hi.
I've been asked to provide a short extract of information on both the above founders as someone is giving a presentation on our church (Harby, Leics).
All I can (easily) see is that they were both Nottingham founders, and their dates of activity, but any other information about them would be useful.
Bell-historians mailing list
Bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk