[Bell Historians] Chris McKay

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Fri Jul 21 12:30:06 BST 2023

I’m very sorry to hear about this, I actually have a copy of chris’s book on big ben and it has got to be one of the best books ever written on that subject, I particularly like the first chapter where he describes a visit to the tower itself it will probably be the closest any if us will probably get to seeing it .