[Bell Historians] west Overton wiltshire

MATTHEW HIGBY matthewhigby at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 08:04:27 GMT 2023

Although I have rung there (with you Neil!), I haven’t done an official inspection. The bells were rather crudely rehung by a local engineer, with some rather questionable and (in my opinion) under engineered fittings (particularly the gudgeons and gudgeon plates). Sorry I can’t fill in any gaps! Would be happy to revisit….
Matthew
Sent from my iPhone