[Bell Historians] CCCBR Library Steward

Chris Ridley chris.ridley at cccbr.org.uk
Mon Mar 25 10:25:18 GMT 2024

You will be aware of the forthcoming move of the Central Council Library Collection to the Loughborough Bell Trust in the summer of this year. Alan Glover who has done sterling work as Library Steward for the last 13 years is retiring from the role in September and we are therefore looking for one or more new Library Stewards. The new arrangements at Loughborough will allow individuals to visit and undertake their own research, but oversight of the Library and someone to act as contact point for enquiries is still required. If your have an interest in ringing history, and ideally live within reasonable access of Loughborough, then we would like to hear from you. There is no commitment at this stage and either Chris Ridley (chris.ridley at cccbr.org.uk<mailto:chris.ridley at cccbr.org.uk>) or Alan Glover (alan.glover at cccbr.org.uk<mailto:alan.glover at cccbr.org.uk>) would be happy to discuss the role in more detail.