<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I hope nobody minds me asking but does anyone have a spare copy of the above book? I got the first two volumes as christmas and Birthday presents in 2018-19 but as my mother wasn't keen on paying for a complete set, she bought me the first two separately probably
 not realising that volume three even existed. Although Volume three is on Abebooks it is prohibitively expensive (£75 !) so I'm looking to see if there are any cheaper alternatives before I commit to this</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Regards </div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Oliver lee</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>