<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 04/10/2026 11:40, oliver Lee via
      Bell-historians wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:FRWP195MB2853935B831A9696A99E47D3D5882@FRWP195MB2853.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;">@scope { P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} }</style>
      <div class="elementToProof"
style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Yesterday visiting Brentwood cathedral -  Hearing what I presume
        is their service bell, As this isn't listed on Dove's I was
        wondering if anyone might know anything about it certainly
        sounds harmonically tuned and my guess is that it probably dates
        from when the cathedral was rebuilt by Quinlan Terry in the
        early 1990s. Curiously the St Agatha's guild website also
        suggests there is a 2<sup>nd</sup> bell too but as I didn't hear
        this I'm wondering if it is even still there</div>
      <div class="elementToProof"
style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Regards </div>
      <div class="elementToProof"
style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Oliver lee</div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre" style="white-space: pre-wrap;">This refers to 2 bells - one from 1861:</pre>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.brentwoodhistory.co.uk/building/brentwood-cathedral">https://www.brentwoodhistory.co.uk/building/brentwood-cathedral</a></p>
    <p>K</p>
  </body>
</html>