<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div class="elementToProof" style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting Brentwood cathedral and as a wedding had just ended when we arrived I had the rare opportunity of Hearing what I presume is their service bell, As this isn't listed on Dove's I was wondering if anyone might know anything
about it certainly sounds harmonically tuned and my guess is that it probably dates from when the cathedral was rebuilt by Quinlan Terry in the early 1990s. Curiously the St Agatha's guild website also suggests there is a 2<sup>nd</sup> bell too but as I didn't
hear this I'm wondering if it is even still there</div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Regards </div>
<div class="elementToProof" style="direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Oliver lee</div>
</body>
</html>