Windsor Castle

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Apr 1 10:07:02 BST 2002

In the times today it is said that the Sebastopol bell will be tolled when
the Queen Mother's coffin is taken to Windsor castle for the funeral
service. The report goes on to say that the bell was captured at
Sebastopol. Is this correct I had an idea it was captured from metal of
canon captured at that time.

When is the ring of eight rung? I rang a quarter on them for the
Investiture of Prince Charles as Prince of Wales. Are they only run g on
such occasions? Have there been any peals on them?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham