Chimes again!

mikechester_uk mike at m...
Fri Apr 5 19:35:28 BST 2002

Following suggestions from CJP I will be cross referencing more fully
churches that do not appear in the 8th Edition of Dove with the 6-7th
editions; I may have missed some. I will do this in the next couple
of days. What I do not have easy access to is the 1st-5th editions.
I should be grateful if someone will take on the task of finding the
last edition in which chimes recorded as "Not in Dove" appeared and
let me have the dates.

I shall also make a section for clock chimes - all will be there
unless I know that they have a manual chiming mechanism as well.
Please advise me about those that you know have such a mechanism.

Many thanks - keep the information coming!

Mike Chester