[Bell Historians] Anti-clockwise Rings

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Tue Apr 9 13:22:59 BST 2002

I think Eynesbury, Hunts/Cambs has now been rehung and augmented to 8. Not
sure whether they were rehung in a new clockwise frame in the process.

DrL

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Bowden [mailto:nickwbowden at f...]
Sent: 06 April 2002 20:45
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Anti-clockwise Rings

There would appear to be 164 such rings of 4 or more as on the attached list
compiled from Dove's Guide. Please let me know if any are missing or
incorrect.
Thanks
Nick

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.