Bell recordings

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Mon Apr 22 13:40:58 BST 2002

Those who are interested in such things might like to know that two days ago
my Bell Recordings page became a Bell Recording web site!! The address is
:

http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/johnketteringham/

There are pages for Chimes, Carillons, Great Bells and Half Muffled ringing
so I would be pleased to have good quality recordings for any of these
pages, please. Visitors to my own web site can go directly to the
recordings as before.

>From : John Ketteringham of Lovely Lincoln in Lincolnshire, England

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham
Friends of Lincoln Cathedral : http://www.eccentrix.com/misc/lincoln/
Bell Recordings : http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/johnketteringham/

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Trotman [mailto:PeterTrotman at c...]
Sent: 22 April 2002 12:07
To: john.ketteringham at n...
Subject: Bell recordings

John,

I'm getting a "file not found" error message when trying to access the
following URL (via the "bell recordings" link on your home page):

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham/recordings.htm

Is this address now obsolete?

BTW, I hope you don't mind if I provide a link to your recordings page from
the Bibliography page of the CCCBR website, since I only have one CD listed
there and there's no point trying to duplicate your excellent collection.

Regards, Peter Trotman.