News from Lincolnshire

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Thu Apr 25 08:33:44 BST 2002

On my personal web site I have a News page which is intended to up date
those with a particular interest in Lincolnshire on current events. For
example recent items have included articles about the new Bishop of Lincoln
who is patron of the LDG, Philip Goodrich former Bishop of Worcester who was
taught to ring by Bill Holmes of Edenham and Jack Chambers who rang in the
first peal at St Giles church Lincoln.

My practice is to email those interested when new items are uploaded so if
there is anyone who would like to be added to my circulation list please let
me know.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.ketteringham
Friends of Lincoln Cathedral : http://www.eccentrix.com/misc/lincoln/
Bell Recordings : http://www.eccentrix.com/personal/johnketteringham/