[Bell Historians] multi-tier frames

the_mcwomble cairngorm at m...
Fri Aug 2 13:47:12 BST 2002

--- In bellhistorians at y..., "David Bagley" <david at d...> wrote:
> Aren't Sapcote also on 3 tiers?

I think they might be in three frames (two smaller frames on top of
the original) but certainly not three tier. - I think the 6th is in
one and 2 & 3 (???) are in the other.

North Stoneham has a similar style layout but in that case it's the
tenor above on its own frame and then another frame with a couple of
the front end bells (forget which) - probably as a result of the
addition of a tenor and treble when they augmented from 6 to 8.