[Bell Historians] multi-tier frames

Andrew Aspland aaspland at y...
Mon Aug 5 12:37:21 BST 2002

Sorry to be a bit late in on this but I've been to Verona where they get
around the lack of space by hanging the bells in the window arches and let
them swing out over the street - one tower we drove past had nearly 50% of
the bell's swing outside the arch!
Groby (Leics) Are these 2 on 2 on 2?
Macclesfield St Michael - are these three tier?
Walsall - I looked at the bells years ago and I think three tiers!
Is St Ewe that G&J six (2,2,2) a photo of which appers in various books?
Andrew