Leaving the group

Robert Lunn robert_de7 at y...
Mon Dec 2 07:11:18 GMT 2002

I will be leaving the group at Christmas for a while.
We have just been told my wife as advanced Manganism.
As some of you may know it is usually welders or
foundry workers who get it. My wife as lived near the
local steel pipe works for 33 out of the 45 years of
her life. Her father worked there when she was born.
Within 1 year she has gone from normal to now being in
a wheelchair and unable to do very much. We do not
know how much longer she as to live.
Robert