[Bell Historians] Learned Journal

laithbells at a... laithbells at a...
Fri Dec 6 02:47:20 GMT 2002

Dear Bill,

With regard to recent discussions on the bell historian chat room, I would
like to state that I consider that there is a serious need for such a journal
and that there are a number of subjects and areas that most ringers consider
to be either too esoteric or irrelevant to the vast majority of ringers that
should be published in such a journal. This is evidenced in my view by the
very existence of the bell historians chat room, which shows that there are
different levels and areas of interest within bells and ringing. Please push
ahead as soon as possible and let's see how it goes for 5 or more editions.

Regards,
Laith Reynolds
ANZAB
Perth W.A.