[Bell Historians] Another question

D Cawley dave at d...
Tue Dec 10 00:23:12 GMT 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

Liverpool Cathedral Bell Frame

Design: A. A. Hughes & Sir G G Scott
Consultant Engineer: Burnard Green
Builders: Morrison & Sons Ltd
Constructed 1934-39 (integral with tower)

Source The Book of Liverpool Cathedral (Vere E Cotton; Liverpool UP 1964)

DLC
----- Original Message -----=20
From: David Bryant=20
To: Bell Historians=20
Sent: 09 December 2002 21:45
Subject: [Bell Historians] Another question

Yes, it's me again with another obscure question (most of the recent
questions are for my dissertation, in case anyone wondered!)

In which year was the reinforced concrete bellframe at Liverpool Cathedra=
actually installed (or perhaps that should be built), and who designed it
and constructed it?

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To un=
subscribe from the list send an email to bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogr=
oups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=20