FW: old bells

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Tue Dec 10 10:02:19 GMT 2002

The following email was forwarded to me by Peter Trotman. Can anyone
supply the information requested? I have removed the attached photos as
they were rather large, and have put them on the photos page of the
Yahoo group page. If you don't have a Yahoo profile set up you won't be
able to view this, and if requested I can either email them or stick
them on a web page.

David

From: "senad kajoshaj" [INTERNET:batiliverpool at h...]
Subject: old bells

Dear Sir

My name is Bati Kajoshaj from Montenegro. The reason why I am sending
this email to you is that recently I found two old bells for which I
believe they are very old. Since I so from your web site that you are
one of the leading archeologist I thought that you may be interested on
the mater. In attachment I am sending two pictures where in one are
bells and in the other is the text, which is engraved in the bells.

I hope you will reply.

Thank you.