[Bell Historians] more questions

Susan Dalton dalton.family at v...
Thu Dec 12 21:46:07 GMT 2002

This is my maiden speech! Whitechapel were putting in fabricated steel
frames from the end of the First World War onwards, eg. in Dorset: Bere
Regis 1919; Maiden Newton 1924; and South Perrott 1927. Gillett & Johnston
also put in fabricated steel frames of "queen post" pattern.

On another subject, there are unpublished manuscript books on a number of
Welsh counties by Arthur Wright in the Museum library in Cardiff. I can
supply details if anybody wants them.

Christopher Dalton